- About Us
Oregon Small Farms
Saturday, Nov 1st 2014
- RECIPE TO MARKET-Creating a Food Business
- FLYER The aim of this Southern Oregon four-part series is to help small farmers, local "foodies" and would-be entrepreneurs transform their passion for food into an artisan & value-added...
Monday, Nov 3rd 2014
- Disposable Electrochemical Microchip for On-Farm Detection of E.coli from Agricultural Water
- Fall 2014 Faculty Seminar Schedule, Dept. of Food Science & Technology Presenter: Fei Hei, Postdoctoral Research Associate
Tuesday, Nov 4th 2014
- Small-Scale & Urban Farming Series
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Brooke Edmunds October 14,...
Wednesday, Nov 12th 2014
- Pacific Northwest Vegetable Association Conference & Trade Show
- Annual trade show and program for PNVA members and nonmembers. For complete information and how to register please visit the PNVA website.
Friday, Nov 21st 2014
- AG SQUARED-Farm Record Keeping Tool Training
- FLYER This class is offered by OSU Extension Small Farms, Thrive and AgSquared to train farmers in best management practices. Learn how to use this online tool to both plan and manage an...