- About Us
Oregon Small Farms
Tuesday, Apr 28th 2015
- Food Chains Film Screening & Dialogue
- Come join us on Tuesday April 28th at 6pm in the MU Horizon Room (Room 49) for a Food Chains film screening and dialogue on food justice and farmworker’s rights. One of the producers,...
Thursday, Apr 30th 2015
- Farmer to Farmer Networking: Talking Cover Crops
- Join us on April 30th from 3-5 p.m. to look at increasing soil fertility and improving soil health and biology by using cover crops. Meet and visit with Linn County farmer Don Wirth of Cala Farms...
Saturday, May 9th 2015
- Free Agriculture Pesticide Pickup
- This one-time event offers agricultural, commercial, and industrial operators in Coos, Curry, and Douglas Counties the opportunity to clean out their pesticide storage sheds and dispose of old...
Monday, May 11th 2015
- Rural Living Basics: Living with you Well and Septic System
- This class is designed for rural residents to learn the basics (or have a refresher) of your drinking water well and septic systems to protect the health of your family, neighbors and animals,...
Tuesday, May 12th 2015
- Linn-Benton Livestock & Forages Breakfast Educational Program
- For more information contact: Shelby Filley (541)672-4461 email@example.com
Wednesday, May 13th 2015
- Designing and Establishing Insectary Plantings Field Course
- A field course to experience insectary plantings in Oregon commercial orchards and discover, first-hand, what benefits they bring to the orchard. There will be opportunities to...