- About Us
Oregon Small Farms
Friday, Jul 31st 2015
- Last Fridays Farm Tours
- North Willamtte Research and Extension Center Farm Tours Bring a friend and come see what's going on at the farm! Learn about current research projects and other activities at...
Monday, Aug 3rd 2015
- DOWN AND DIRTY, Soil Building
- Do you want more productive, healthier gardens and farms which take less time and money? To achieve this, the secret is SOIL, healthy, living soil. Learn how to recognize healthy soil, feed and...
- Dry Farming Field Day
- Come visit the dry farming plots at Oak Creek and taste dry-farmed vs. irrigated tomatoes. We look forward to seeing you at the Dry Farming Field Day on August 3, 2015! This event...
Tuesday, Aug 11th 2015
- Introductory Basic HACCP
- Workshop Objectives To provide an overview of the prerequisite programs (GMPs, SSOPs) as a foundation for developing HACCP based food safety plans. Participants will work in teams and go...
Tuesday, Aug 18th 2015
- TOO MANY TOMATOES???
- Do you have an abundance of tomatoes? Learn a little history of the tomato and how to safely preserve both paste and slicing tomatoes with confidence using research-based methods. We...