- About Us
Oregon Small Farms
Saturday, May 7th 2016
- Summer Grape Care
- INSTRUCTOR: Chris Hubert; Results Partners Grapes are low maintenance, but need some summer care for health and production – learn what to do and when
Tuesday, May 17th 2016
- Pasture & Grazing Management Class
- This class is for the small acreage landowner who is managing pasture for grazing animals. Pastures under controlled grazing have less wasted forage, especially in the spring, and plants...
Thursday, May 26th 2016
- Hay Assessment - Buying Quality Hay
- Know your hay and save some green! Learn to perform a sensory analysis, read a forage (nutritional) analysis and match it to your animal's needs. Don't buy your hay based on color alone - come ...
Saturday, May 28th 2016
- Soil Amendment Workshop
- instructor: Kyle Krenzer; Elevation Organics Don’t just add products to your soil, come learn what to add and when to maximize soil tilth and your harvest