- About Us
Oregon Small Farms
Friday, Mar 6th 2015
- Designing and Establishing Insectary Plantings in Oregon Orchards and Vineyards
- This two-part short course is built upon a two-day short course given last year by OSU and Xerces. Last year’s course covered the basics of on-farm beneficial insects and the...
Tuesday, Mar 10th 2015
- Linn-Benton Livestock & Forages Breakfast Educational Program
- For more information contact: Shelby Filley (541)672-4461 email@example.com
- Homesteading: Poultry Raising
- It's not hard to raise backyard chickens, but there is a lot to know. During the course of this class we will discuss the basics of raising chickens and producing eggs and cover the following: ...
Wednesday, Mar 11th 2015
- Lane County Livestock Association Breakfast Educational Program
- For more information contact Shelby Filley (541) 672-4461 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Well Water Screening - Nitrate Only
- What to Bring: 1/2 a cup untreated well water to class in a clean, water-tight container. Why: Nitrate has been associated with a type of blue-baby syndrome, and there other emerging...
Saturday, Mar 14th 2015
- Living on a Few Acres
- Attention rural landowners! Plan to attend this informative annual conference held on March 14, 2015 at the Deschutes County Fair & Expo Center in Redmond. Improve your knowledge and...