- About Us
Oregon Small Farms
Monday, Dec 1st 2014
- Nano-cellulose Based InnofreshTM Coatings for Preserving Pre- and Post-harvest Fruit Quality
- Fall 2014 Faculty Seminar Schedule, Dept. of Food Science & Technology Presenter: Yanyun Zhao, Professor
Tuesday, Dec 2nd 2014
- Small-Scale & Urban Farming Series
- For more information, contact the OSU Lane County Extension office at (541)344-5859, or stop by the office at 996 Jefferson Street in Eugene, to pick up an application. Office hours are...
Saturday, Dec 6th 2014
- 2014 State of the State Sheep Symposium
- Register at: http://sheeporegon.com/2014-convention/ For more information contact: OSGA (503)364-5462 or Gene Pirelli Professor and Extension Animal Scientist OSU...
Monday, Dec 8th 2014
- WHOLESALE PROFITABILITY FARM TRIP
- 10/21 Update: ONLY 5 SPOTS LEFT This trip is being organized by OSU Extension Small Farms and Thrive. The $25 fee is being used to offset the costs of the presentations, farm tours and van...
Tuesday, Dec 9th 2014
- Linn-Benton Livestock & Forages Breakfast Educational Program
- For more information contact: Shelby Filley (541)672-4461 email@example.com
Wednesday, Dec 10th 2014
- Lane County Livestock Association Breakfast Educational Program
- For more information contact Shelby Filley (541) 672-4461 firstname.lastname@example.org