- About Us
Oregon Small Farms
Thursday, May 26th 2016
- Hay Assessment - Buying Quality Hay
- Know your hay and save some green! Learn to perform a sensory analysis, read a forage (nutritional) analysis and match it to your animal's needs. Don't buy your hay based on color alone - come ...
Saturday, May 28th 2016
- Soil Amendment Workshop
- instructor: Kyle Krenzer; Elevation Organics Don’t just add products to your soil, come learn what to add and when to maximize soil tilth and your harvest
Thursday, Jun 2nd 2016
- Water, Soil and Carbon for Every Farm with Keyline Design: Learning from the world's driest inhabited continent and it’s drought solutions
- FREE - RSVP please include the number of people coming. Water, Soil and Carbon for Every Farm with Keyline Design: Learning from the world's driest inhabited continent and it’s...
Friday, Jun 3rd 2016
- Grass Anatomy/ Field ID
- ISTRUCTOR: Rachel Werling; OSU Extension Part 1: (9:00-11:00am) will cover anatomy and Part 2: (12:00-3:00pm) will cover native grasses for landowners in the field
Saturday, Jun 4th 2016
- POISONOUS PLANTS-Risks to Grazing Livestock
- This class is designed to help livestock owners identify poisonous plants and manage the risk of animals consuming toxins. A) Economic impacts of plant poisoning; B) Keys to identifying...
Tuesday, Jun 7th 2016
- Rural Living Basics: Living with Your Well & Septic System
- FREE Class & Screening Bring 1/2 cup of untreated well water for nitrate screen. All results are confidential. This class is designed for rural residents to learn the basics of groundwater,...