- About Us
Oregon Small Farms
Thursday, Apr 24th 2014
- Agricultural Composting Resources & Education Series
- Agricultural Composting Resources & Education Series OSU Extension, Clackamas County SWCD, and the Western SARE Program are co-sponsoring Agricultural Composting Resource and Education...
Wednesday, Apr 30th 2014
- Well Water Screening Clinic
- The OSU Extension Service is offering free well water nitrate screenings for well owners. A portion of the Southern Willamette Valley has been designated as a Groundwater Management Area by...
Tuesday, May 6th 2014
- Living on the Land: Stewardship for Small Acreages
- Living On the Land: Stewardship for Small Acreages There are 4 classes included for one low price. Sponsored by the Southern Willamette Valley Groundwater Management Program, & the OSU...
Wednesday, May 7th 2014
- OSU Forage Management Series
- This is a multi-part series including sessions on forage assessment, harvest management, irrigation, renovation techniques, and fertility and includes indoor meetings as well as outdoor to ...
Wednesday, May 14th 2014
- Marketing and Processing your Farm Products
- Come away with an understanding of wholesale and direct marketing channel options for the crops and livestock you produce. Case studies will show how some local farmers use multiple marketing ...